- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup firm fresh blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- Stir together the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Rub in the butter with your fingers until the mixture resembles small crumbs.
- Add the egg.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of 3/4 inch. Cut into triangles.
- Place triangles on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with the reserved 1 tablespoon milk.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Makes 8.