A refreshing summer drink.
- 7 cups boiling water
- 3 family size tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Add tea bags to boiling water. Cover and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags & set tea aside to cool.
- Combine blueberries, sugar & 1c. water in saucepan. Bring to boil & reduce heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mash berries & continue simmering for 10 more minutes.
- Pour into wire mesh strainer & with back of large spoon press mixture through strainer.
- Stir together tea & blueberry syrup & set aside to cool completely.
- Serve over ice. Enjoy!